Friday, June 3, 2016

¡¡Old sack and spider!! :O


My worst nightmare as a teenager , was being home alone, it happens that my house in San Felipe, field , lonely place with large patios and a long street . I remember, i had a neighbor who always said that if i misbehaved , the ' ' old sack ' ' i would kidnap.


Every time, there was a small chance of being alone at home, i terrified me. It was funny, because my parents that served, them because they always went to church on wednesdays, fridays and sundays , when i did not want to go i was threatened with being left alone , and between being alone and go to the church , went to the church. All for avoid the ''old sack''.





In adolescence my nightmare was not a fantasy as the ' ' Old sack ' ' that was more real , the spiders, i had panic to the corner spider, is more i have to sleep with a ' ' Raid ' ' on the side my bed .

Now living alone, i had to learn to get over it and accept it !!! 

2 comments:

  1. ahhahaha the old sack make laught, the child fears are so cute. And about the spiders: you that while we sleep we swallow a few spiders? and I mean... every nights :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. old sack !! jajajaaj classic !! When I have children I dont wanna that they got fear to these things!! I feel sad when I see one child with fear for these things that are not real ( in scout i have to work hard in this topic) Childrend have to learn to be brave, we have to change the style of control

    ReplyDelete