Friday, July 22, 2016

Website



My favorite website


Although nowadays there are many websites that can be used to learn English, there is a career-related website that I find very useful. It is called www.psicothema.com and as its name indicates, you can do many things in this website, such as search research articles, read about new research in psychology, know and learn of authors from around the world

I visit this website very often, because it is very useful when performing literature review, to complement the research requested in university, it often helpes me to supplement my study, for example when there are concepts or theories i do not understand, on this page I've found the solution to my problems.

The main reason why I like this website , it is because it is easy to use , fast , useful, has a lot of information is in english and spanish, is reliable information and is constantly updated.

The truth is i do not know what I would do if this site didn't exist, since my first year of college has been very , very helpful.

1 comment: