Friday, April 22, 2016

My career

When i was about to finish school, i did not know what to study, my options at the time were cinema, pedagogy and psychology.
I liked cinema, i always taste cinema , the problem about is that i didn't have the money to afford a career and the scholarship wouldn't pay cinema, not all of it at least.  And i needed it to be the whole career, not only one part.
For what my options a reduced psychology and pedagogy. After the results of the psu , i decided on psychology, without knowing why.
Now i like area of ​​ social and community psychology, i 'm part of the team aides social psychology II.
I have had the chance to meet many new people, and some of them have become my best friends, we have done so many things together and we have a lot in common. It hasn't been a bad experience at all.Well, when I see my future it isn't too easy, i don't really know where i am going to end up, for now i see myself working in communities or social projects . 


2 comments:

  1. I had a similar experience. I don`t know why I picked this career ( I study psychology).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a similar experience. I don`t know why I picked this career ( I study psychology).

    ReplyDelete