Sunday, May 15, 2016

My favourite piece of technology

Well technology is as awesome thing, we all know that and if i had to pick one type favourite, i would choose the Mp3, The brand of me Mp3 is Walkman.
I used to have an mp4, but one day I went jogging and I lost it. My good and lovely sister lent me her mp3, but I've kept it for over two years, now it's mine.
Even that I know this one is pretty old, i just love it.
Being able to save a huge amount of music in such a small space amazed me, And it also lets, me record all my classes and i can listen to my music during long trips. I also love music so yo can understand why i love so much the Mp3. You only need two head phones, your favourite music and this little thing, to be happy.

Love it my Mp3!!





2 comments:

  1. Good post! yeah it is a really nice device. You have a really nice sister :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! yeah it is a really nice device. You have a really nice sister :D

    ReplyDelete