Friday, May 20, 2016

Iloca with my friends

One of the best experiences I've lived with my friends, was  a year ago i got the chance to go with eight other friends  (Javiera,  Maria Jesus, David, Carlos, Javiera H, Paula, Anselmo, Andrea) to the beach, it didn't last too long but it was super fun! We went to Iloca beach where the tsunami was! so i was a little bit worried, but everything went fine, the funny was that just this night, trembled very strong, what SCARY!
The other funny was that i met the ‘’Zafrada’’ , he is really a celebrity in Iloca.

We played volleyball on the beach, played the guitar, sing, played cards and i took many photographs, of course, we ate a lot of food and laugh. It was just amazing! I just want to go back!

My Friends are the best and I love you with all my heart.

Enjoying music and sunset 

Andrea, Javiera H, Gabi, Carlos, Javiera, David, Jesu and Anselmo

No comments:

Post a Comment